By the writers of the Pittiful News
(Abby, Eric, Sonya, Tyler, Zach, Pittiful News Writer #7)
So we got an extra day but then we had an hour taken away but we always manage to have fun anyway!
- I body swapped with John Mulaney and hosted Saturday Night Live!
- I had to console my roommate over Ferb’s body shape.
- I had some tea.
- I took a moment of remembrance for Mao Zedong’s Second Five Year Plan, also known as the Great Leap Forward.
- I made random noises for three hours while playing games.
- I remarried my divorced husband.
- I lost 2 karma on Reddit.
- I really wanted chips and queso so I went to Chipotle even though my roommate told me not to because there was a line out the door, and I wanted to leave when I saw how long the line was but this girl I don’t like got in line behind me so then I couldn’t leave because I didn’t want to look weak, so I waited for thirty minutes and them they didn’t even have chips and so I sadly ordered a burrito bowl but it was without corn because they were out of that too (and corn’s my favorite part), and then I put too much Tabasco on it because the girl I don’t like was also putting Tabasco on her food and again, I had to assert my dominance.
- I put on socks.
- I went to Chipotle. It was OK.